Lisa Olson is the author of The Pregnancy Miracle Book. After spending many years in an endeavor to get pregnant she discovered that she had major infertility problems. She did not accept this problem and refused to remain childless, and in this way she went on to discover all these secrets which she wrote in her book! Here we will make a quick and genuine Pregnancy Miracle review based on some proven facts about this book.
After it was published, the Pregnancy Miracle Book became very popular. Unfortunately, that is not enough to prove that the book is really beneficial and resourceful. It might be due to the great promoting abilities of Lisa Olsen. It is always advisable to check the background of a person before buying any book. You must look into the past of the author, read the book meticulously and do further research before coming to any conclusion.
It is a fact that Olsen really suffered from fertility problems and she really managed to get pregnant late in her life; in fact she gave birth for the first time when she was 43 years old, and she was blessed with a healthy little girl. She got pregnant without taking any costly drugs and she did it holistically.
The content of the ebook is about using Eastern medicine and holistic healing. All these are elaborated in a simple and easy to understandable way. It is really difficult to read about this type of information of getting pregnant in the later stages of one’s life anywhere else apart from this book.
It is often unknown to us that many of the common household items in your house can cause infertility. All these are illustrated in such a way that you can get safe and quick results.
The things that you can expect from this ebook are:
- Detailed information of what food you should eat and not eat, including the best fertility foods that you must consume all the time.
- Tips for the best sex positions for getting pregnant and also using ancient Chinese secrets.
- Understand the symptoms of when your body is actually “ready”, that is, to decide the exact timing of your fertility.
- A few simple things that your partner can do in order to enhance his sperm count.
- A lot of other information in elaborate detail on things to do and not do.
Lisa Olson gave some wonderful tips in this book and she never resorted to drugs or IUI procedures.
- It is possible to download the e-book straight from the Internet. You won’t be able to get any kind of physical product. It is just an e-book.
- A 240 page e-book is a little too long for the average person to read and understand properly.
- Some women didn’t get pregnant in 8 weeks or 3 months as been told by many of the testimonials in the e-book, but many did get pregnant after trying to conceive for more than a year.
The Final Verdict
Don’t worry too much if you are young and have tried to get pregnant only for a few months. You should experience no problems to get pregnant anyway. But, if you are over 35, or, are trying to conceive for more than a year, then this book may be the answer to all your worries. You can decide if Lisa Olson’s program is meant for you after checking out the Pregnancy Miracle review of others who have tried this book before and succeeded!